How to get justice
A.P.B. To all targeted individuals all you have to do to expose these people is to file a foia request on your own name at you local states Attourny’s office and it will reveal the names of the task force members and informants targeting you. At this point you can conduct your own covert surveillance or hire a private investigator to collect evidence of the crimes committed and then report them and press charges. If sleep all do this together then it will burn the program to the ground. Good luc... I’ve beeen a ti for two years and have been searching for this info for a long time. And now I’ve found it.
Hi John_Doe91 .

Will you let me know how you get on with it ? thank you John .
Greetings sr John

I am an I.T. of 5 years. Could you explain how FOIA(via local S.A.) would expose the entity that is causing this?

Thanks
(18-06-2020, 03:38 PM)John_Doe91 Wrote: A.P.B. To all targeted individuals all you have to do to expose these people is to file a foia request on your own name at you local states Attourny’s office and it will reveal the names of the task force members and informants targeting you. At this point you can conduct your own covert surveillance or hire a private investigator to collect evidence of the crimes committed and then report them and press charges. If sleep all do this together then it will burn the program to the ground. Good luc... I’ve beeen a ti for two years and have been searching for this info for a long time. And now I’ve found it.

Thanks for the info....following along to see your successes.
(31-08-2020, 11:51 PM)neptunesfavoritefrye Wrote: Greetings sr John

I am an I.T. of 5 years. Could you explain how FOIA(via local S.A.) would expose the entity that is causing this?

Thanks

Hi .  It's a good question John_Doe91  ( the comment below is a good route and away forward )  but has you know there is always someone that doesn't want you to win your argument  or complaint up the ladder just to fog you off  .

In my opinion before you go into anything like that it's a good idea to have has many people behind you to support your claims has possible over the last few years we have tried to group people together  to make it harder for them to ignore in any given Individual case lets say you had 30 TI'S  that lived near you and you all worked together in one very big house that all said the same thing to support your claim is the idea to strengthen each other if you know that I mean .

Some people are far away from each other and they hardly get any housing benefits to be able to do that but if your one that does and you knew others that you got on with it would only improve your chances which is the same idea has Shayla Avant's idea of Adopt a TI  where you could support each other if you was in a position to do that . 

Some people have took it on themselves to do it alone which yes it's very brave of them  but looking for the best options like we have said for a number of years now strength is in numbers that work together as one I would say is the better option to have if that's not possible in your case I would stick with the law suits in motion in your country first  or other Organisations run by us that are working to get it in court .

It's a complex question and you can only do what your capable of within your means in what ever situation your in yourself but the aim is to better your chances in anyway you can .

Thanks for the question but has I don't know your circumstances it's very hard for me to say what's the best solution in Individual cases has I don't know all the facts in your position I hope I have helped with the answer I have given .

Thanks for being here with us .
Great advice, thanks!
Thanks Jane .

If essential Information is not known who is one to comment ? without full knowledge of Individuals lives and the situation they are in no one at all .